Hyundai Lease Deals
Hyundai are a great leasing option as they are renowned for being both affordable and reliable. Leasing a Hyundai gives you access to the same innovative technology and great fuel economy as more established brands such as Audi and Volkswagen. The difference is that they are available at much lower cost. With Hyundai leasing, you can also be assured your car has the most modern safety features with hill start assist and autonomous emergency braking included as standard on models like the Ioniq and Kona.
Why lease a Hyundai?
The Hyundais we have available on lease deals offer cutting-edge features at a comparatively low-price tag. On the inside, they are equipped with some of the most up to date automotive technology on Earth. On the outside, they are styled with futuristic looks that never fail to catch the eye.
How much does it cost to lease a Hyundai?
Our Hyundai leasing deals start at just £123 per month for the popular I10 Hatchback model. If you’re in the market for an electric model, you can lease a Hyundai Kona hatchback from as little as £283 per month. The price quoted for your Hyundai contract hire is affected by a number of factors, which include:
- The mileage and age of the car
- The size of the deposit put down
- The length of the lease agreement
- Your expected annual mileage
- Your credit score
Which Hyundai lease deal is right for me?
We have a range of Hyundai lease offers available to cater to all types of drivers. From super low-cost hatchbacks like the Kona, to high tech Hyundai Ioniqs, take your pick from an impressive selection of models.
- Low Budget Hatchbacks – The Hyundai I10 and slightly larger I20 provide an ultra-affordable solution for drivers who are looking for a safe and comfortable vehicle they can always rely on. For a little higher budget, we also offer the I30, Kona and Ioniq petrol and diesel hatchbacks. These provide more space and a higher spec of features.
- Award Winning Electric Cars – Hyundai is leader of the electric car pack. This is evident from the wide range of gadgets they’ve packed into their award-winning Electric Kona. Another popular option is the Electric Ioniq, which gives you a little more room to play with in the back.
- Affordable SUVs – With Hyundai car leasing, you can get the keys to a world-renowned SUV car for a fraction of the cost of other brands. Their most popular SUVs include the Ioniq, Tucson and Santa Fe. The Tucson is a little smaller and slightly more efficient when it comes to fuel. The Santa Fe provides a little more space and power.
In Stock Deals
Latest Car Leasing Offers
We are constantly working hard to offer you best offers that we can. From manufacturers to Dealers and Funders, we are striving for the best deals to pass on to you. Please get in touch if you dont see a deal for you.